Tuesday 12 April 2011

Catching up time - part 1

I find it much easier to go out and take the photographs than I do sitting at the computer processing and sorting them, especially when we have decent weather like we`ve had recently (I guess I`m not the only one!), but at last I’ve managed to find some time to catch up and process some images of my recent outings.


Images taken on and around Beacon Hill in Buckinghamshire on 28th  March. 
Pitstone Mill
Gorse (ulex eurupaeus)
Male Chaffinch in full song
Meadow Pipit
Male Linnet
A proud mum

Images taken at College Lake Buckinghamshire on April 6th
Redshank
Snipe
 Images taken at Caldecotte Lake Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire on April 7th
Two images of Keith`s Bramblings. Sorry Keith, this is the best I could do, the birds were very skittish due to the numerous dogs and joggers!!
(Keith, could you please do a little pruning before my next visit,Thanks).
And finally my first Brimstone photograph of the year, this Female settled just long enough for me to get a couple of quick shots.


 Part two of Catching up time to follow later!

2 comments:

holdingmoments said...

Lovely selection Trevor.
I must get up that Beacon hill sometime; some good birds up there.
Well done with the Brimstone, they don't usually settle for long. Nice shot of the sheep.
Would you believe I trimmed that tree a while ago? lol
Lovely capture of the pair of Bramblings together. They were still around a couple of days ago.

The Herald said...

Thanks Keith. It`s a good place that Beacon (if always a bit drafty) lol